Light Sages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geelong dating - Girls just wanna have fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richmond

Geelong dating  - Girls just wanna have fun Empty
PostSubject: Geelong dating - Girls just wanna have fun   Geelong dating  - Girls just wanna have fun Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating - Your girl doesnt have to know My name is Helena STARKEY Geelong dating  - Girls just wanna have fun Sydney1 Geelong dating  - Girls just wanna have fun Sydney2 Geelong dating  - Girls just wanna have fun Sydney3 Geelong dating  - Girls just wanna have fun Sydney4 Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Port Macquarie dating Victoria online dating Launceston dating Albury-Wodonga dating matchmaking I rate myself a 10. I have full hips, backside, breast, and lips. I want to be fukked and fukk someome. I do everything and nothing is off limits if we click. Ur pic will get one from me. my guy friends say i have that good girl look on the outsire. i really wanna go out dancing and see where it leads..the sooner the better! i love to experiment and am looking for somebody to teach me new things. if you are cool and normal send me a pic and i will write you back. looking for some1 fun and discreet for good times together. only some1 up for filling me with cum. im very discreet and know how to please, want to get used by a load of guys one after another. if thats what your looking for, then get bcak to me. I want to have sex in parks. Then i like to be abandoned. Never call me after 7a.m. Whatever makes me happy, I do, especially when it comes to having sex, and I want to have random hookups to make me feel naughty. I am a very driven person. I work hard and play hard. I try to have a balance (although sometimes difficult) with work, me time - exercising and doing outdoor activities, and having fun with friends. I am down to earth and kind hearted. I hate drama, games and unnecessary jealousy. I have been single for a while waiting for the right guy to come along. im a cute student that has always been thought of as a good girl. ive been feeling a lil dull lateyl and want someone to take mee out. i like my freedom so im not looking for anything serious. if youre looking for the same things then write me.
Back to top Go down

Geelong dating - Girls just wanna have fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Sages :: Alliance information :: Allies-
Jump to: